Must I get Court approval to sign a vehicle loan after the filing of my case?

Yes. To file a motion for approval for you to sign a vehicle loan, I need you to provide me a written offer from an auto dealership which identifies the year, make and model of the vehicle, the proposed loan amount, interest rate and monthly payment on the loan. If you must make a down payment, you must tell me where you have obtained the funds for the down payment. While you are free to contact any auto dealership you wish, I can refer you to dealerships that are familiar with the bankruptcy process and have offered vehicle loans to Firm 13 clients.