I need to mail a money order to the Trustee. What address do I use?

If you are paying the Trustee by money order, please make the money order payable to: “Trustee John LaBarge”, write your case number on the face of the money order and mail it to:

Trustee John V. LaBarge, Jr.
PO Box 430908
St Louis, MO 63143